Saturday, September 20, 2008

Butterfly's Freedom.

I'm back!! woot, today is one heck of a Non-activity tired day. I barely did anything today, i didnt go Ms. Grace tuition [tomorrow i'm so getting screwed], i didnt go shopping, all i really did today was watch WANTED, which is cool by the way.

Oh, and sry for not updating yday, i was too darn tired, i came back from karaoke around 1.30am, wth, i dun even have the will to on the computer, Lols.

Yesterday, i didn't went to tuition as well [so teacher is going to kill me twice as hard] because of my mom, she was busy, so i couldnt make it, so after when my mom came back, i quickly changed and we left..

I was brought to Puchong's Tai Thong building which Neway is located. But at that time it was only 6.30pm, and we havent had our dinner, so we have to wait for one of my mom's "kaki" to come fetch us to have dinner.

Because of a huge jam at Kesas Highway, so my mom's friend was late till 7.00pm only reach. So after she picked us up, we went to Bandar Puteri and eat the Sambal sushi, it was nice! ^_^ i enjoy my 1st Sushi dinner [i never eaten sushi before]. But i only ordered 2 things, California roll and Egg Roll x2. the California roll isnt that nice. >_< Blehh, but the egg roll is nice! The egg roll is RM1.90/plate [which consist 6pcs]. Cheap right? So total i ate around less than RM6. After all my mom's "kaki" eat finish, we paid and left, and the time was 8.50pm, isnt it long? hehe.

When we went in my mom brought 2 whisky, one is RedLabel [i think], the other one is Chivas 12years old. Yummy! I didnt drink though. It was quite fun, the aunties were goddamn high. They can actually sing and DANCE, amazing hyperness. Lols. I sang, Shi Lian Wu Zui, believe me, the key was higher than the one i usually sang! Ugh! Then it was the aunties turn, and thus i just sat there and enjoy or close my ear when necessary [They literally blasted the music]. Then finally is my turn i sang Yuki No Hana, though i forgotten how to sing most of it. [Paiseh].

Then i tried to find "Kate Perry - I Kissed a girl" It didnt have! Roar! so i gave up, and i decided to find "David Archuleta - Crush", it didnt have either!! ROAR, i was sooo pissed, and then i thought, since David havent come out his album, so they wont have it yet lor. So i decided to find other song, and poor me, i went for jap song again. I found Amazing Kiss [BoA], Listen To My Heart [BoA], Clover [Hiro], and 1000 no Kotoba [Koda Kumi], i sang more than my mom! amazing isnt it, haha!

So we party until 1am and FINALLY decided to leave. Pheww, i'm fatigue! So when i came back, i went in toilet, clean myself up, and plop on the bed, and goodbye night! And guess wat time i woke up today?? 1pm!! i slept for 12hours!! dammit, and my dad doesnt want to wake me up for tuition, he said that i look so darn tired so he decided to let me off the hook, Hah! maybe i shud go Karaoke more to skip tuition! =D [JK!] O, tomorrow's sunday!! and it has Million star! cant wait for it!! =D and my story books have arrived!! Weee!!

Okie, i'm really tired now!! Oh, to those who havent watch WANTED, if you dont watch it, you're going to be wanted, by me! Muahahaah, Joking la, it's nice, so dont missed it. Twilight faster come to mama!! November 21st, 1month and 3 days after my PMR!! which is 2 months and one day from today!! Weee!! I LOVE YOU EDWARD CULLEN!!! <3

Nitey nites people, toodles. I hate monday. ^_^

Reminder, 21 days more to PMR! Please do study more! [saying to myself >_<]

No comments: