Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hell is Frozen for the meanwhile.

Okay! Now is time for me to relax abit, phew, sorry that i missed a few day's blogging, hehe, but there's seriously nothing to write about though.

Hmm, Okay, so my exam today is the last day, and i don't plan to go school tomorrow. Cause i'm so darn tired. X_X K.Oed.. Teehee!

let's talk about, K.H! it was okay, but i was too tired to focus on the question. Example, when i was doing the front 20 question, it was still okay, but slowly, my eyelids became heavier and heavier and thus, i fell asleep, after 10mins, i woke up, and started doing again, and i was smart for the 1st time! I actually checked the part where i almost fell asleep. Phew, but there were no major wrong nor minor wrong, so it didnt really change anything, i quickly did my blackening answer sheet, and finally, the final phase, which is, SLEEP as i always do, xD.

Geo today was not bad either, though it happen the same thing as what happen during K.H time, *embarrased*. But! i could answer, which i'm proud of myself, and i'm actually confident that this time i can Pass! which is a good thing! =D. But when is the last period, which is the last teacher coming in, due to my unluckiness, it was Pn.Chow, argh! The horror weh!! I was about to go sleep as usual, but she woke me up!! BLOODY ASSHOLE! No one, and i mean NO ONE wakes me up when i'm asleep, and thanks to her puny job as a teacher, i resisted the urge to throw tantrum at her! Guess what she said to me?

TEACHER : Xiang Qi ar, you sick issit?

GRUMPY ME : Err No? *was pissed back there*

TEACHER : Then don't sleep, go check ur question or else you fail then not good lor. *i was resisting the urge to punch her*

GRUMPY ME : Pft. Whateva.

So i sat up properly, and did a rough check, but there's nothing to change though. While i was sitting myself up properly, I heard ming Yeaw snickered at me, and thus I looked up, saw him somehow smirking *i think*.

[Whisper to him in Hokkien]
ME : Aih, Dulan, beh sai koon. {Aih, damn pissed cannot sleep}

MINGYEAW : Aiya, Check nia la, beh si eh la. {Aiyo, check only lor, wont die also}

ME : Ani gong eh teacher, wa ai koon pun beh sai, urgh {So stupid wan this teacher, i wan sleep also cannot}

MINGYEAW : Bo huat la. {Cannot do anything bout it also}

That's how we ended our whispering.

Slowly as i was preventing myself from falling asleep, i eventually still fell asleep on my comfy jacket. xD

When i woke up, teacher's was going to collect back the answer paper, Oh! Finally!

And then, she came and tell me.

TEACHER : Xiang Qi, you dont check you no scare you fail like last time??

ME : Please la, this paper is better than that previous one, if i fail i can go jump sea lor.

TEACHER : Oh.

ME : Don't believe go take my previous paper and this paper compare la, sure got improve one. *showing her a poker face*

And that's how my school end today, which was relaxing until my tuition came, i went tuition late today coz my mom had meeting. Lucky! xD then i stayed from 3pm till 6pm only. And i did one maths only xD funny isnt it? 3 hours for 1 maths paper2. *sigh*

And today we didnt took much picture, and i cant find my USB port for my phone!! ROAR!! Fine! Hmmph. So right b4 i was writing today's blog, i was watching Money Not Enough 2. It was Soo nice and funny and sad and touching. Lovely i tell you! must go watch! ^_^

Okay la, i wanna to sleep, Tata For now! 20days till PMR! 1 month and 28 days till Twilight come out! <3 lovely, and i just notice, 19/11 i'm going to GuiLing [China] and on 21/11 Twilight coming out!! Nooo!!! T_T *sob!!*

okay la, nites.

No comments: