Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Life is like hell, so which is better?

Soo, OKAY!! FINE!! I'M SORRY OKAY!!! *crying waterfalls* i know la..i no time to upload my pics today, whole day busy for science! for tomorrow!! ^_^

Okay, today chinese i totally SCREWED UP, yeah, you read that right! S-C-R-E-W-E-D U-P!!
I had EXACTLY 50mins to do my last section, but NOO, i had to be SOO smart go do DRAFT, and my stupid draft taken away my 40mins..ARGH, so i onli left mins to do my essay, and i had to do from 2 and a half page, CUT until 1 full page, does that sound fun to you? of coz it does! it is especially fun when you're hand is inserted with a powerful skill, namely, The-Lost-Ancient-Hand-Trembling-Skill and Heart-Will-Pound-Like-It-Would-Jump-Out-Skill. Power ler!! i dam pro, Haha!! JK, but it was so cruel, it's like i got the points all at the back of my darn handS!! Argh!! I also wanna complaint bout my english paper2, it's like the worst paper i've done in my entire farking life. Section A, hah! that's the "best" paper i did man! It was about EXPANDING SENTENCES. ahem, more like, FILL IN THE MOST SUITABLE ANSWER. Stupid Pn. Loh, if i found out my marks gone lower than my trials, I SWEAR I'LL SCREW YOU FOR BEING SO DEAD!! The only thing i MINIMUM enjoy was the novel, the topic was. "The most interesting and important part in the plot, state three reason why." Of coz i wrote "The Phantom Of The Opera." Lovely don't you think? I wrote the part where Christine save Raoul & Persian from Erik's torture chamber. Touching, Sacrifice, and Kindness.

Type also feel sad *sigh*. It's 24 more days to PMR! yes! TWENTY FOUR DAYS till PMR, can i be more Happy...NOT! well since tomorrow is Science and Chinese 1 paper, so Ms. Grace decided that we should do Science, which include Kai Xiong (Alvin), Kai Ning (Stephenie) [Seafieldlians] and Jian Wei [USJ13] but apparently, Amanda wasnt present so, she missed it, no idea why though. Today, i'm proud that i actually did 4 sets of science! and guess wat? all my science Paper 1 all got 32/40, haih, y issit always 8 wrongs!? ROAR. Oh well, I hope this time i could do better. =[

Yes! tomorrow is friday, and guess wat? my mom's taking me to the Karaoke!! I can sing my heart out!! Weee!! and tomorrow is my big Auntie's Bday! 19/9/2008!!. Although on Monday i still got exam, and is my hated subject, GEO and KH, ugh.

Oh! i got darn funny video from my sister, it was SOO funny that i cant stop laughing! xD

Here it is! haha, i laugh non stop because of this freaking thing...LOL!





That's all for today i guess, not much to say, erm, yeah, i chat to one of my used-to-be boy bestie, ^_^, he likes a girl, but still hesitating, gambatteh! I'll support you in watever you do, but dun do stupid stuff o! ^.^v *peace*.

Bye bye!

No comments: