Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hell On Earth.

Okay, my first blog was suppose to be like, hmm, great, happy, and all...but, NOOO. It had to be about school's exam. God! How i wish PMR would just *poof* vanish into thin air, or even better don't exist. Roar!

Well on to the blog, today's test is about, Maths paper1, paper2, and English paper1, well it wasnt soo bad, at least i know i can pass =D. But on Thurs it'll be Chinese paper 1, paper2 and English paper2. *sigh* I'm so worried for my chinese. School is getting more bored each day.

Well today maths is funny...

ASHLEY : Eh, LuiLui what's the no.20 answer ahh?? ( Lui Lui referring to my friend LingLi)

LingLi : 132cm². Why?

ASHLEY : Eh!! How you get perfect number?? I get decimal wooo..

ME : You retard ma. *smirk*

ASHLEY : MAMA!! I'm not retard la. (Yes, she calls me her mom, sounds old doesnt it? well don't be surprise, LingLi calls me grandma. >_<||)

ME : Of course you're not, not one's a retard actually.

ASHLEY : Duh!

ME: You're brain smaller than other ppl only ma.

ASHLEY : Then you get it right meh?

ME : Nope (smiles)

ASHLEY : You also retard.

ME : At least i didnt get decimal right? i just don't know what is the cross sectional thingy.

ASHLEY : I know how to do okay.

ME : Of course you do, just that you think too much with that small brain of yours.

ASHLEY : Hmmph, fine don't want talk to you. I go talk to Lui Lui.

LUILUI : Mama, how you sooo smart get decimal? *ME laughing*

ASHLEY : I go count in the 90°.

LUILUI : Aiyooo, that
90° is to show you that is a right-prism laa. *shake head*

ASHLEY : Har, really are? Why i so stupid want ar?

ME : (mumble) You memang is stupid.

ASHLEY : I heard that!

So that's wat practically happen, well literally.

Well since i got nothing more to write, how about i dedicate my lyrics, wrote by me! ^_^

Is call Ecstasy.

Ecstasy,
That's what your kisses are,
Ecstasy,
That's what your touches are.

Eventhough i know you don't love me,
But still,
Everytime you kiss me,
I'll still fall in to your seductive trap.
Everytime you touches me,
The feeling spreads like wild fire in a forest.

Why is it so addictive?
It make me hunger,
It make me beg,
It make me crave for more of your ecstasy,
The only type of ecstasy that only you have.

I want to stop,
I want to scream,
I want to break,
All I want is to break free from this chain that is straining me to be free.
I want to be free,
So please don't bind me with this ecstasy.

Let me go...
Let me go...

Don't give me hope,
Don't make me dream,
Don't make me believe,
That one day you'll love me.

I want to stop,
I want to scream,
I want to break,
All I want is to break free from this chain that is straining me to be free.
I want to be free,
So please don't bind me with this ecstasy.

Let me go...
Let me go...

Let me break away from your ecstacy,
Eventhough i'll die without them sooner or later,
I'll be happy,
To able to live without them even for a short moment,
At least I can have a taste of life without you,
Without your ecstasy...

The End!

How was is, well no one really knows this block, so...no one can review it, sad.

That's all for today. Toodles!

No comments: